Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Game hangs on Game launched and ready

vanillaloadingbugsfreezeBug

3 years ago Jun 9, 2021, 7:18:55 PM

I have an issue where save files (only lategame ones?) do not load, it simply hangs at about 3gb of memory use during loading on the 'Game launched and ready' stage. I've been trying pretty much everything to fix this myself but nothing has worked. I have no special characters in either directory for steam or documents and I'm not using any mods, only official dlc. I've had no luck getting an answer (even if it's to go pound sand we aren't interested in fixing it) in either discord or steam channels.

I am running windows 7 home premium on
CPU Intel Xeon E3-1231
GPU AMD RX 480
HDD WD Black 5TB
SSD 970 EVO NVMe® M.2 SSD 500GB
RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 2400 C11 2x8GB (24 installed 16 usable)
MBD Asus Z97-A-USB31

here is a link to the latest diagnostic and .sav with the problem

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BxJPTY3SoQr_WG9qQ3NkSEduQ00?resourcekey=0-IHFFqjHsdU9VU0nnD2Niiw&usp=sharing

Top answers
Oldest answers
Recent answers
Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Jun 12, 2021, 6:23:34 PM

In case turn pends, dissmiss outstanding battle reports on right side of screen (early game), or zoom in and out of systems until pending gets fixed.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 12, 2021, 6:45:54 PM
Groo wrote:

In case turn pends, dissmiss outstanding battle reports on right side of screen (early game), or zoom in and out of systems until pending gets fixed.

That's not the issue I have, it simply never progresses past the loading screen (without a pending battle).

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jul 5, 2021, 4:49:24 PM

Forgot about this thread, sorry. My guess is, you make use of additional antivirus-software. This case you should create an exception for Endless Space 2 in documents folder to fix the issue.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment