Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Can't redeem extra games2gether exclusive DLC for Endless Space 2

questionEndlessSpace2DLC

3 years ago Jan 20, 2022, 2:29:00 PM

I've been interested in the additional content provided by Games2Gether and decided to create an account and get my rewards. Problems started to arise soon after. On my main profile, under steam connect, it constantly asks me to link my Steam account, doing so will cause it to redirect into the Steam login, I accept the terms and move on, it redirects to the Account Settings page after a few seconds only to then return to my main profile, with the same "Link My Steam account".
 I have linked my account however, in the settings my steam account appears to be linked and I have claimed my rewards yet whenever I open the game they do not appear so (Only have the Steam icon that only sends me to the Store Front-page whenever I click them).
 My rewards (Sophons Hero, Minor Faction and Community Challenges) also appear to be claimed in the site despite that not being the case.

So now I'm in doubt. Is my Steam account linked? Or is the site bugged? Or is Steam bugged?

Addendum: I am using Brave Browser, I do not know if that interferes with this site.
                     This accounts email and my steam email are different (Although I doubt that is the issue)

Top answers
Oldest answers
Recent answers
Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Jan 24, 2022, 1:55:29 PM

Update: I did nothing but now it suddenly started to work. I will not complain of course, I estimate that the site may have had some issues which have been fixed and I strongly suggest everyone to try again now. My problem fixed itself thankfully but if that is not the case with you. Please make sure to seek an answer. All I did was repeatedly connect my steam account, go to the badges on rewards, click on the "Connect to Steam" achievement of the basic badge and voila. It suddenly worked.

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 20, 2022, 2:48:17 PM

I have pin pointed the problem. I quite simply cannot connect my Steam account to Games2gether. Every time I do, it will automatically redirect the pago to "Account Settings" and the steam account will proceed to unlink itself

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 24, 2022, 2:53:55 PM

Yup! Seems to be working for me too now! Must just have been some temporary problems with the network, or something. Glad to see that it is fixed!

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment