Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Let us assign a flagship to Heroes

Space BattlesShip DesignMilitaryHeroes

7 years ago
Sep 6, 2017, 12:31:25 PM

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but as a fairly new player I'd like to present it again: scrap the hero ship system. In short, the designs are weird, they don't match the aesthetic of the game, and they of course do not match their home visual affinity whatsoever.

Two other friends started the game with me and the number one thing we all both dislike and are profoundly confused by is the hero ship system.

It also doesn't make much sense that your fleet commander would opt to be aboard a tiny squishy corvette rather than your new cutting edge carrier.

Action to take: replace Hero ships with a drop down menu of which ship class of those you've unlocked you'd like to assign them to. Charge more Dust for the larger hulls, since it's a 'free' medium/large later on, and perhaps make them take up CP.

*It'd sure be cool if we could name that ship too. :) 

Updated 11 hours ago.
0Send private message

Out of Vision

The OUT OF VISION status is given by the dev team to ideas that are not compatible with their vision of the game or technically not feasible.

The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

DEV The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

status updated 5 years ago

As the heroes are emissaries of the Academy rather than the empires who employ them, they are bound to use their own aesthetic. And as outlined in another idea, it's not possible to swap the ship modules during an ongoing game, so reassigning heroes to other ships is not possible.

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
?

Click here to login

Comment