Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Alliance declare war voting system

Diplomacy

7 years ago
Jan 11, 2018, 12:35:09 AM

current alliance diplomacy system is something wrong. its so easy to interrupt to/by alliance. someday i just take control 1 system and during planetary assult on several systems, my enemy contact to one of my alliance and take truce so easliy. alliance war/truce system need to change. additionaly, this is very hard to searching who the hell are declare/accept war/truce when you have many friends.

so i think alliance declare war or take truce, needed whole alliance's vote or/and influence competition. like academy quest, take the side(accept or decline), spent influence and bigger side win and follow winner's decision. or just more voted side is winning and added bribe system on diplomacy option.

Updated 4 days ago.
0Send private message

Wishlisted

The WISHLISTED status is given by the dev team to ideas they would like to have in the game.

The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

DEV The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

status updated 5 years ago

Unfortunately, we have to admit that this will most likely not make it into ES2. While we still like the idea, the additional changes it would require to accomodate it make implementing it in ES2 unfeasible. The Veto system we tried at one point did not turn out as desired, and a more complex system caused other problems.

We are keeping this idea wishlisted for future reference, though.

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
?

Click here to login

Comment