Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Games2gether dead? or is it just sleeping?

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Nov 18, 2013, 8:07:31 PM
Do not get me wrong I actually like the DLC and the free new content as well who wouldnt? My question is more why weren't we asked what direction we wanted in Games2gether? I have been following for quite a while and since the question on what platform new games should be featured on and what should the main focus be for said new game a long time ago no new questions or elections if you like, has been posted. It would be nice now the feature exists to be able to vote for what direction new DLCs or patches with new content should take. I don't write a lot in forums and absolutely love the simplicity of the games2gether concept for the user.

I implore you nice guys and great developers of amplitude to not forget the great concept of games2gether.

Am I the only one or is the forum a better place to get your opinions noted for future game development (in which case my(and others like me who are not frequent forum users) opinion will be missing and the games2gether concept completely gone IMO)?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 18, 2013, 8:19:48 PM
I agree. But rest assured: stuff's in the pipeline, however the exact length of the pipeline is something I do not know. But G2G is sleeping, indeed, not dead smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 18, 2013, 9:46:26 PM
Glad to hear thatsmiley: smile Do you know why it hasn't been used for the new content added after game launch?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 18, 2013, 9:56:56 PM
I can agree to adders point of view: there is stuff happening, currently a bit behind the curtain, but when the time has come, there will be new votes, I guess.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 18, 2013, 10:20:01 PM
Yeah they have been a bit too quite but I think that's because they're a bit busy atm with working on 3 games and all. Saying that though, I would have thought that with 3 games there would be more design decisions that could be made available to the community.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 18, 2013, 10:38:21 PM
InFlamesWeTrust wrote:
Yeah they have been a bit too quite but I think that's because they're a bit busy atm with working on 3 games and all. Saying that though, I would have thought that with 3 games there would be more design decisions that could be made available to the community.

Well, InFlames, I thought so too - but I guess after finishing the "basics", there hopefully will be some votes for our two new games! smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 18, 2013, 10:49:43 PM
I do believe there will be early access for both new games, so then at the latest g2g would need to be used in full, again. But at the current time, I really doubt we're at that stage, yet.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 19, 2013, 3:48:05 PM
SirEyeball wrote:
Do not get me wrong I actually like the DLC and the free new content as well who wouldnt? My question is more why weren't we asked what direction we wanted in Games2gether? I have been following for quite a while and since the question on what platform new games should be featured on and what should the main focus be for said new game a long time ago no new questions or elections if you like, has been posted. It would be nice now the feature exists to be able to vote for what direction new DLCs or patches with new content should take. I don't write a lot in forums and absolutely love the simplicity of the games2gether concept for the user.

I implore you nice guys and great developers of amplitude to not forget the great concept of games2gether.

Am I the only one or is the forum a better place to get your opinions noted for future game development (in which case my(and others like me who are not frequent forum users) opinion will be missing and the games2gether concept completely gone IMO)?

We may have posted somewhere else about this but indeed, for production reasons this summer, after the release of the expansion pack and the work on the fifth add-on, we did not unfortunately have the time to implement results of new G2G votes. However, we do intend on starting the Games2Gether again with the release of Dungeon of the Endless (rather soonish) and Endless Legend. smiley: smile
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment