Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Latest games2gether vote.

Copied to clipboard!
13 years ago
Mar 14, 2012, 8:29:55 PM
I choose ship A because is looks more suited to a smaller class ship.Ship B looks bigger class ie Cruiser and Ship C looks fragile.

I choose pirates - Criminal Background as I like a more generalised background like in history rather than a racial one.
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 14, 2012, 9:11:30 PM
Phew, tough choices this time. I actually like all pirate backgrounds equally, though I kinda wonder how a race that looks like tiny, fragile stick people whould be able to pull off boarding actions, though I suppose they would just send their slaves in to deal with armed personnel. That's only a minor concern though.

Still, this is a fairly tough choice. Well done guys.
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 14, 2012, 10:21:17 PM
I went for the B design, I find that the UE ships should look functional and tough; all of them looked functional, but only B looked tough. With pirates I kinda loved the alien pitch for a new species but not really for pirates, the fanatical one was out because it kind implied a single species as doing all the pirating; but the tradition criminal background was the clear winner since it provided some background on a possible succession pirate war. That seems to awesome to pass really smiley: smile I really hope it gets into the game, as some kind of major event maybe, greatly affecting the gameplay.
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 14, 2012, 10:47:42 PM
I picked the B ship because out of all the ships it seemed a bit more sturdy and tough and i liked the design better overall.

As for the pirate background that one was kind of obvious for me since i like the traditional approach.
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 14, 2012, 11:26:59 PM
I didn't like only getting one perspective on the ships, and had to go with A simply because I didn't see how B or C could look from the top/bottom or front/back enough to decide whether I liked them or not. A was the only one that I could easily imagine the other perspectives not looking terrible from.

Went with the Criminals background because I just plain liked it better, although Fanatics and Aliens both came very close.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment