Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Discussion] Races and ships art

Copied to clipboard!
13 years ago
Mar 21, 2012, 9:27:20 AM
These being the bread and butter of a space strategy game, I'm very anxious to see some screenshots or art depicting the races and the different ship design. Can we expect something in that regard anytime soon? It would also be nice to have a media thread where all the new media can be posted and discussed.

*Something OT but I thought I should post it here for the lack of a more appropriate place. There should be a forum section dedicated to forum issues/support. For instance I'm having an annoying problem when posting using Opera browser, but I didn't want to post a thread about it out of place in the general section.
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 21, 2012, 1:01:27 PM
There has been some art

I can only tell you my impressions - Cravers: interesting. Empire: strange.
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 21, 2012, 1:36:31 PM
The Cravers show a lot of diversity beyond their basic anatomy, probably due to a "use whatever you can get your hands on" approach to repairing, while the United Empire seems to have a love for both whide collars and the color red. I wonder what the other races are going to look like. I think Raptor was asking if we could expect some art of the other six races in the game soon- Either way, I second this request.
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 21, 2012, 3:51:58 PM
Nightraid wrote:
I think Raptor was asking if we could expect some art of the other six races in the game soon- Either way, I second this request.

Absolutely. The game's development is advanced enough but we've seen nothing about the other races/civilizations. The humans (Empire) I'm not interested in, I never play with humans Soase is a perfect example, I played TEC several times just to learn the ships abilities and never again. I can't wait to learn and see more of the Cravers and the other 6 races. smiley: smile
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 21, 2012, 4:01:02 PM
We'll have to let Skamaks answer that -- we'll be showing them bit by bit as they are ready (and as you guys vote on the designs!).
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 21, 2012, 4:14:00 PM
Slowhands wrote:
We'll have to let Skamaks answer that -- we'll be showing them bit by bit as they are ready (and as you guys vote on the designs!).

Oh man that's awesome! Give them to us Skamaks smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment