Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Discussion] Different Species and Empires

Copied to clipboard!
13 years ago
Apr 2, 2012, 12:14:35 AM
A question for those in the know. A simple 'yes' or 'no' will satisfy my inquiry, though if anyone wants to volunteer more information, I won't be upset smiley: smile

Reading through the forums I've found a great deal of lore about this universe (which is really awesome). I've only found mention of two species, though: The United Empire and the Cravers.

Here's the question: Will there be other species roaming through the stars, or will all the empires in the game be based on these two races? I've seen it implied that there might be other species in the universe, but I've only read mention of United Empire and Cravers.

Anyone know? Thanks smiley: confused
0Send private message
13 years ago
Apr 2, 2012, 12:16:41 AM
From what i understand there will be 8 playable races in the game with their own ship styles, affinities, bonuses and penalties to give each one a different style of play. Not much is really known at the moment about any other race besides the United Empire and Cravers though.
0Send private message
13 years ago
Apr 2, 2012, 12:35:52 AM
Excellent! This is good news indeed! I look forward to hearing about the others in due time.
0Send private message
13 years ago
Apr 2, 2012, 12:48:01 AM
There is already a third species we've seen, from a screenshot the devs gave us to commemorate the 1000 users in 3 weeks event. You can find it easily on the Facebook profile for the game. Nevertheless and as it has been written here before, it seems that there are 8 different species in the game; with their own traits, ships, art style, etc. Hopefully we will know more as the beta release gets closer.
0Send private message
13 years ago
Apr 2, 2012, 1:58:57 AM
I'm just happy knowing there's more than two.

This game has a Facebook page? ....wait, why wouldn't they have a Facebook page? Everyone has a Facebook page. I should have thought of that before now. I'm going to go check it out. Thanks.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment