Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Announcement] Talk and praise about the membercreated factions/races here!

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 20, 2012, 4:57:05 AM
Zormare wrote:
I and my English, did everything again misunderstood. Thought there is a faction competition and have supported me on it immediately. Have created a faction, the way I like it.

Well, I was just informed that because I have misunderstood something. smiley: frown

Now I don't want to throw my faction in the bin.

So I show it to you. The hope dies last. smiley: wink

-----------------------

My Faction

Race : Zor

Background:

The Zor's are a robot legacy of degenerate people, who could no longer reproduce themselves. The last 10,000 of their kind infiltrated their consciousness into a huge AI and they gained immortality. They multiplied rapidly in their knowledge of the combination of AI and expanded their empire. Only in certain cases, the AI leaves a consciousness in a robot to perform specific tasks in order. Therefore, all the robots have a biological neural system to be acquired by a consciousness. Therefore a consciousness jumps from robot to robot. It is the most important, for the Zor's to protect their kind. That’s why they build very robust spacecrafts. But they never had a lot of contact with "Dust" they even ignored it partially. This makes them very untalented in dealing with Dust.

Affinity: Robotic Life (need less food, only a small part need food)

Visual: Sorry, I can not draw.

Visual in Text: The Zor's form their bodies committed to function and practice. Therefore there is no typical Zor-look, but rather an equal number of variants: hover versions, versions moving on tentacles, legs or wheels, some very small or gigantic ones - the variations in appearance are almost unlimited. Equal to all Zor is the small amount of biologically living tissue they all contain.

Scientists Positive +30% Science per Star system (Points 45)

Builders Positive -30% Industry cost for System improvements and planetary infrastructures when being constructed (Points 24)

Big fleets Positive +2 CP max per fleet (Points 25)

Strong Alloys Positive +30% HP per ship (Points 20)

Busínessmen Negative -30% Dust per Star System (Points -24)

Power Masters Negative +50% Dust Cost for Hero Abilities (Points -4)

Heroic Medicine Negative +80% Dust cost for Hero healing (Points -6)

All Points 80

maceman wrote:
As long as the Hero is Grace Park.... I'm in smiley: wink

Boygor wrote:
Nice take on a cybernetic race. I particularly like the idea of parts of the whole splitting into a host body to perform certain tasks.

Raptor wrote:

I like the idea about the AI using hosts. It's unusual, basically the race is an AI commanding drones if I got it right.

Sharidann wrote:
I like the concept in itself, simply being able to debate on some factions for custom play or to offer them as pre-concepts for the whole community. smiley: smile

Thanks for the effort.

SpinnerMaster wrote:
I definitely like the stats on that!

All feedback sofar on the Faction made by Zormare and his faction ontop
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment