Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Faction Proposal

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Apr 19, 2012, 5:11:34 PM
I and my English, did everything again misunderstood. Thought there is a faction competition and have supported me on it immediately. Have created a faction, the way I like it.

Well, I was just informed that because I have misunderstood something. smiley: frown

Now I don't want to throw my faction in the bin.

So I show it to you. The hope dies last. smiley: wink

-----------------------

My Faction

Race : Zor

Background:

The Zor's are a robot legacy of degenerate people, who could no longer reproduce themselves. The last 10,000 of their kind infiltrated their consciousness into a huge AI and they gained immortality. They multiplied rapidly in their knowledge of the combination of AI and expanded their empire. Only in certain cases, the AI leaves a consciousness in a robot to perform specific tasks in order. Therefore, all the robots have a biological neural system to be acquired by a consciousness. Therefore a consciousness jumps from robot to robot. It is the most important, for the Zor's to protect their kind. That’s why they build very robust spacecrafts. But they never had a lot of contact with "Dust" they even ignored it partially. This makes them very untalented in dealing with Dust.

Affinity: Robotic Life (need less food, only a small part need food)

Visual: Sorry, I can not draw. smiley: smile

Visual in Text: The Zor's form their bodies committed to function and practice. Therefore there is no typical Zor-look, but rather an equal number of variants: hover versions, versions moving on tentacles, legs or wheels, some very small or gigantic ones - the variations in appearance are almost unlimited. Equal to all Zor is the small amount of biologically living tissue they all contain.

Scientists Positive +30% Science per Star system (Points 45)

Builders Positive -30% Industry cost for System improvements and planetary infrastructures when being constructed (Points 24)

Big fleets Positive +2 CP max per fleet (Points 25)

Strong Alloys Positive +30% HP per ship (Points 20)

Busínessmen Negative -30% Dust per Star System (Points -24)

Power Masters Negative +50% Dust Cost for Hero Abilities (Points -4)

Heroic Medicine Negative +80% Dust cost for Hero healing (Points -6)

All Points 80
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 19, 2012, 5:22:29 PM
I like the concept in itself, simply being able to debate on some factions for custom play or to offer them as pre-concepts for the whole community. smiley: smile

Thanks for the effort.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 19, 2012, 5:36:32 PM
At some point it would be good if all these incoming suggestions are collected in a sub-forum or in a thread, cause they are scattered here and there and in time will be lost. Probably most of them will get reviewed more seriously when the time comes for an expansion as the game is almost done, but anyways having them in one place could make reviewing them easier.

I like the idea about the AI using hosts. It's unusual, basically the race is an AI commanding drones if I got it right.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 19, 2012, 6:24:15 PM
Nice take on a cybernetic race. I particularly like the idea of parts of the whole splitting into a host body to perform certain tasks.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 20, 2012, 5:08:24 AM
I moved the stuff into the relevant new threads as per Raptors suggestion.

One for discussion and one for created factions/races.

I will close this one just to have it gathered all in one place.
0Send private message
Comment