Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[G2G Votes] Hissho Logo

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 2, 2012, 4:44:53 PM
I had a hard time choosing which logo I should give my vote to.

They are all very related to the lore and beautifully crafted.

I choose log A because I thought that for one time there should be an assymetric logo.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 2, 2012, 4:49:39 PM
I also voted for Logo A. It looks more "Japanese-y" to me if (if there is such a thing lol). and more like something a warrior styled faction would use with the bladed look with 4 instead of 3 like the C logo. Could probably almost pass for an exotic ninja star or something as well which on its own is cool lol.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 2, 2012, 4:55:58 PM
The logo A reminded me the shuriken too. The C looks too much like a boomerang, but I found it really good. So it was hard.

The logo B would have been my first choice, but I decided that an assymetric logo would suit more the lore (they don't put beauty or perfection above all).
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 1:36:50 AM
this has been by far the toughest vote yet. I wouldn't kick any of the logo choices out of bed...
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 3:29:02 AM
To me it was easy, C looked like a talon. B just looked horrible. A was too busy, like it had the talon idea and then went too far.

Also the pirate ship I went C nothing beats a shark!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 6:03:30 AM
My first post non-introductory post. Time to get to work discussing and voting to better the game,woohoo!

First, Option B just reminded me too much of a butterfly, and didn't seem to be a good fit for a avian type of race that values martial prowess.

Now, Option C is a better fit. However, it seems more smooth and graceful than Option A. Also, the lines in the middle of the top and bottom blades just doesn't sit well with me for some reason.

I chose Option A. The lines are much thinner and everything seems more compact around the center circle. The circles at the base of each 'blade' remind me of rivets used to fasten metal. For some reason, the rigid lines and how compact it is just screams 'discipline warrior race' to me.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 9:32:55 AM
Chose 3, because it was simple and straightforward as a good sword should be.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment