Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Discussion] What Game Creation Options Would You Like?

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 4, 2012, 7:13:37 AM
What game creation options would everyone like to see implemented into the game? Stuff like how the galaxy is made etc.

Personally, I'd like to see an option to affect the richness (or quality) of your home system. To be able to make it very poor or very rich would be something that I at least would very much enjoy. I love having a rich home system but the rest of the galaxy being close to dirt poor.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 4, 2012, 11:07:20 AM
When there'll be custom races, you'll be able to chose a positive effect that enhances the richness of your home system.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 4, 2012, 11:35:47 AM
Custom races would be neat, but I'd like to see more unique effects to planets per race, physical appearance changes to the actual planet sort of effect
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 4, 2012, 4:53:12 PM
Sins of a Solar Empire has an interesting thing where you can build your galaxy EXACTLY as you want it, OR you can have it random (or random within set parameters) This would be an intriguing option to explore.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 4, 2012, 5:02:47 PM
Creating and designing your own ship would be awesome. And making your own faction would be great.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 4, 2012, 5:37:05 PM
Gordon wrote:
Creating and designing your own ship would be awesome. And making your own faction would be great.

Custom factions WILL be in the final game smiley: smile
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment