Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[G2G suggestion] Ideas implementation and voting

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 12, 2012, 3:16:48 PM
Hi guys, first I’d like to thank you for creating Endless Space. It is a wonderful game. I’ve been dreaming for this type of game for a very long time smiley: smile.

I am not a software developer and my artistic skills are almost nonexistent smiley: smile so I’d like to help with a few ideas.

The first one – let all of who play the game help make it better.

Let’s use something like the http://ideascale.com/ website to implement idea voting.

Thank you.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 12, 2012, 3:50:24 PM
Yes and no. I can't find a clear list of what are the ideas. who voted for what and what is considered for implementaion. Please take a look at ideascale to see what i mean.

It is much simpler to to see the idea and just click - VOTE - like it or don't like it.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 12, 2012, 5:01:47 PM
Interesting. Do you need a separate login account for it? You could take the first page of the suggestion thread (see my sig) and populate it, to see how people would like it. The suggestion thread is very well maintained but it is still large. Some of the ideas are very popular and others are ... well, less popular I guess.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 12, 2012, 6:15:53 PM
http://endless-space.amplitude-studios.com/Games2gether

This is where you go to vote. There are 3 options for each vote, and you get to chose what the developers thought were the best of the collective. As far as gaming feedback and additional ideas, there is no need to vote. Check the developers tracking of suggestions and wishes here:

/#/endless-space/forum/29-archives/thread/14002-suggestions-and-wishes-that-we-are-tracking

If there is an idea you like that is not there, then bring it up in the forum, and if the developers like the idea, then they will track it. Chances are, most of the ideas we suggest are already floating in the mind of the development team.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 12, 2012, 7:47:35 PM
And the Games2Gether system is still pretty new and many improvements will necessery come in the future. I didn't see any yet in the suggestion tracking thread but I've already read elsewhere that the devs are on it, like for example to make it possible to see all the votes. A little bit of patience and maybe a few significant suggestions will bring the desired advantages.

I personally think the Games2Gether system still needs a little more freeroom for votes, probably more to vote from than only 3 things (I think 5 would be more reasonable, at least when the number of possibilities is big). And there should be more things that can be voted on than 1 thing per week. But as said I'm sure the devs are on it and since it is something new it'll obviously take some time.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment