Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Discussion] New Faction Idea

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 9:22:05 AM
The Horatios are a creation of some humans who mixed and changed too their DNA, no ? I don't think there is something human left in them.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 25, 2012, 10:26:27 PM
Not sure how I feel about a third faction. 2 human factions is cool and stuff but out of 8 to have 3? It has to be something darn good then.

Steph'nie wrote:
Hmmm... Nope. smiley: biggrin

/runs away.

The... SUSPENSE, HRRG! :eek:
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 25, 2012, 12:00:21 AM
dang i got caught up in senior trip and couldnt get to the contest in time :/ oh well maybe it could be used as a world event or maybe even as a scientific research ability to maybe boost labor or fighting capabilities
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 11:21:54 AM
Steph'nie wrote:
Hmmm... Nope. smiley: biggrin

/runs away.

They increase the suspence. (little music) tumdumtumdum (Big music) TUMDUMTUMDUM !!!
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 10:22:10 AM
Any feedback on that yet? smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 10:20:19 AM
T3chN1nja wrote:
I have seen many space styled games like this one with many different species and factions before. one thing i noticed is they only show biological and mechanical species what if there were a symbiotic species that lived off the other species? something sort of like the symbiotes from spiderman not from the movie but from the comic that had a full on symbiote planet. any ideas anyone?

Well, you arrive a bit late: we closed our faction creation competition last week!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 2:02:51 AM
I have seen many space styled games like this one with many different species and factions before. one thing i noticed is they only show biological and mechanical species what if there were a symbiotic species that lived off the other species? something sort of like the symbiotes from spiderman not from the movie but from the comic that had a full on symbiote planet. any ideas anyone?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 7:10:06 AM
XercesBlue wrote:
I believe he is referring to the Horatio

Ahhhhh that makes sence....if you can still call them human that is.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 7:05:21 AM
stevenmc409 wrote:
There was they are called the Harmony the lore says they are living crystals that are thought to be sentient but I don't think they are going to be in the game as the final faction is rumored to be a third human faction.

There is a second one?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 5:32:10 AM
There was they are called the Harmony the lore says they are living crystals that are thought to be sentient but I don't think they are going to be in the game as the final faction is rumored to be a third human faction.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 2:49:58 AM
I think I remember reading about a crystalline race somewhere in the background stuff in the Archives (wow, I wasn't vague at all in that sentence...), but I can't remember for sure.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 2:43:00 AM
Admiral_Tolwyn wrote:
Interesting, kinda like the shadows from B5 yer?

Along with a host of other examples, like the yerks from Animorphs.

But I'm surprised no one's gone "bio -> mechanical -> crystalline" yet.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment