Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Games 2 Gether: Suggestion on Voting System

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 29, 2012, 5:40:57 AM
Hello all! I am fairly new to the society of Endless Space, but I must say - I already love this game after only a few hours of play.

Now the suggestion:

I was voting in G2G just a few times, yet I found myself looking for the "I don't like any" button. (e.g. Amoeba Hero Bio.)

I think it would only be fair to allow players to disagree with the options you may provide in order to look for better ones. smiley: smile

I am sorry if I posted this in the wrong place.

--Regards and Thank you! smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 29, 2012, 5:58:46 AM
V-Cross wrote:
I was voting in G2G just a few times, yet I found myself looking for the "I don't like any" button. (e.g. Amoeba Hero Bio.)

In this case, that is a bit unfortunate, since the bios originated from the amoeba community hero bio creation competition and were just chosen by the devs. *coughs*

On another note, for some occult reason the devs stated that their G2G-module is only able to permit three option-votes, right now. So adding a fourth option, even if it were just a "none"-option, is a problem that requires recoding this module, first.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 29, 2012, 7:23:16 AM
Well that explains it all. Thank you. smiley: smile

Now I hope I did not offend anyone. (I don't quite understand the *cough* thingy smiley: smile)

I just don't find the name: One who Seeks as a very "suitable" one for a hero. smiley: smile

Anyway. Thank you very much for your reply.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 29, 2012, 7:51:04 AM
V-Cross wrote:
Now I hope I did not offend anyone. (I don't quite understand the *cough* thingy smiley: smile)

No no, it's just that you picked an example for an option you didn't like that wasn't even coming from the devs. smiley: wink

Then I'll close this thread.
0Send private message
Comment