Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[G2G-Vote] Battle freecam

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 2, 2012, 10:29:10 PM
MalodorousMonkey wrote:
I was torn between free-cam and more notification messages. I voted for freecam, but notifications would be better for the game's overall functioning. I'd be happy with either really.

Same here I would like freecam soon (I find the way the game randomly jumps from camera to camera annoying to the extreme) but would also be happy if extra messages came before it. I find the Tech Queue to be more of a minor annoyance that doesn't hamper gameplay and is easy to work around.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 2, 2012, 10:04:22 PM
I would prefer that they work on things that impact gameplay and not just aesthetics. In any case, we don't have long to wait! the game is coming along nicely.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 2, 2012, 11:14:32 AM
Personally I voted for something practical over something purely cosmetic fluff.

All the free battle cams in the world mean nothing if late game empire management is clumsy due to lack of extensive event notifications. smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 2, 2012, 11:07:17 AM
I voted for the cam. Dunno why, maybe because I like the game already but the camera in battles. After a time it's really boring to fight manually and takes to much time. With the free cam it's getting more action again.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 2, 2012, 7:44:22 AM
Am I the only one that wants a more free form research queue? I can just see what system is attacked or blockaded from the general Empire information tab...
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 2, 2012, 12:59:18 AM
Igncom1 wrote:
Yeah, i voted for the extra alert messages.

With so many colonies, I need this.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 1, 2012, 11:45:48 PM
I was torn between free-cam and more notification messages. I voted for freecam, but notifications would be better for the game's overall functioning. I'd be happy with either really.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 1, 2012, 11:32:45 PM
Igncom1 wrote:

I voted for this too.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 1, 2012, 11:27:46 PM
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 1, 2012, 11:18:07 PM
Moved to the right section for vote-catching.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 1, 2012, 9:07:25 PM
I agree, need some game play boosts first, then cool stuff like free cam after!
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment