Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Open Ended idea for a faction

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Oct 17, 2012, 5:15:25 PM
these are just a few thoughts for a race i had, if anyone has anything they want to add i'd appreciate it.

Name Undecided

They are a group of different alien species that all arose from the same planet when their dying desert world became permeated with dust from a damaged endless freighter. The dust reinvigorated life on the planet and a whole host of different species soon arose as their world became dense jungle. They have a particular interest in genetic modification and like to experiment on the creatures and their environment on the new worlds they find, especially with dust.

they would start on a jungle planet with the cybernetic flora buff.

they would be neutral alignment.

i see them being a generalised faction that are good adapting.

Everything is open to change
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 18, 2012, 12:10:57 AM
You would need to suggest a faction affinity.... since thats the most important part.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 18, 2012, 12:12:59 AM
ryousei wrote:
You would need to suggest a faction affinity.... since thats the most important part.

According to OP, I'd say something with adaption or science would fit smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 18, 2012, 3:26:00 AM
Being as the sophons are the science guys.

An adaption affinity....could they gain a bonus per the amount of colonized planet type?

Like +1 system FIDS per T1 world

+3 system FIDS per T2 world

+6 system FIDS per T3 world

+9 system FIDS Per T4 World

+18 system FIDS Per T0 World

Thus giving them an advantage for the worse planets by harnessing their ability for adaptation in new environments, especially in relation to their experiments with the local species, possibly unlocking unique defensive improvements focused on the use of genetically war animals.

(Imagination went a bit crazy here)
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment