I have done a ton of research on custom factions...Problem is most of the information is out dated...there are so many builds out there that I would love to try...but the point system has been changed and anyone I try and make im like 85/65 with no negative I would want to add....

What Im looking for...I am a very new player but I can deal with a steep learning curve...I just want a good solid build..that would be good for a new player and even better for an advanced player. I don't really care what Race I am...

Things I know I like...I know I need to have Optimistic 2/2 or would 1 work? Is there another way around this.

I want the Legendary Hero...do I need 2/2 to get the lvl 3 right off the bat...I want to get a good administrator so I can get my labor and all that other stuff up.

The whole Blockade Barrier, Merchant and so on stuff interests me...seems you can make allot of money that way by mid game. Im not saying I need a whole guide on how to play the game I have the strat guide and read a ton on these forums...I just need good builds that actually work since the last patch....So I thank anyone that takes the time to post the build they like....even if It is not something I listed on some of the things I was looking for...please post anyways..I am open to every idea no matter what type it is. I really hope out of the whole community on here that a few people take the time to help me out. If you don't wanna post here just private message me...Thank you so much. Look foward to seeing some interesting builds.