Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

When will we vote on the United Empire fighters/bombers?

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 8, 2013, 10:53:33 AM
Stealth_Hawk wrote:
His avatar is a deranged mechanized Kiwi. So when I said we were role playing based on our avatars, it set him off.

I fear his wrath!

0Send private message
11 years ago
May 7, 2013, 11:58:45 PM
Solentis wrote:
Kiwi. Kiwi kiwi kiwi! Kiwi!

Man, you went crazy after the rest of the devs made you cook lunch for them lol

T41 wrote:
So I am guessing you are 1) From New Zealand, 2) Love kiwis, or 3) are hyped up on coffee (or maybe all of the above). smiley: smile

His avatar is a deranged mechanized Kiwi. So when I said we were role playing based on our avatars, it set him off.

btw, if adder hadn't died in the chemical train accident (jk!, he's still around!) then he could let us in on this whole 'Kiwi' joke. Apparently very few understand the combined depth and breadth of Solentis' Kiwi Obsession Syndrome (KOS)

0Send private message
11 years ago
May 7, 2013, 8:39:32 PM
maybe the devs just want to pick some fighters and bombers by themselves and dont want to obey the taste of the swarm.
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 7, 2013, 8:28:31 PM
So I am guessing you are 1) From New Zealand, 2) Love kiwis, or 3) are hyped up on coffee (or maybe all of the above). smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 7, 2013, 1:16:50 PM
You pathetic Sheredyn

I am a Concrete Endless. My dust enhanced abilities could send your empire back to the stone age (As if you could get more primitive) smiley: stickouttongue

Role playing based on Forum avatars. I like it.
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 6, 2013, 3:55:40 PM
Hey, you Endless scum! How did you find out about that information! Your trial will be held momentarily... You were just sentenced to death your execution will begin momentarily... You're dead! smiley: smile

I hope they will put it in the polls an if it is it might be like the system invasion poll.
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 6, 2013, 1:31:51 PM
At this time, the Sheredyn commander views the confidentiality of the designs to be vital to the Emperors security. We thank you for your patience and cooperation.
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 6, 2013, 12:08:54 PM
Haven't seen it aswell, I'm pretty sure they did not poll it. I'm not actually sure if they will poll it at all
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment