Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

What is Games2Gehter to Average Player?

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Jul 1, 2013, 3:04:54 PM
I'm not sure I completely understand what Games2Gether is for. I read the faqs page and there doesn't seem to be any voting or anything to interact with on the site right now. Maybe this meant something before Disharmony?

What's the point of having G2G points? It would be nice if you earned points by playing the game and you could use that to purchase custom mods. Right it seems like G2G is dead and pointless.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 2, 2013, 12:11:32 AM
There's something not right here. I'm logged in, but when I click on one it just pops out like a picture. Nothing happens. It does show arrows to the left and right when you hover the mouse to the left or right to switch to the next picture. Is it over? Is it working but I just don't realize it?

0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 2, 2013, 8:19:33 AM
Bad213Boy wrote:
There's something not right here. I'm logged in, but when I click on one it just pops out like a picture. Nothing happens. It does show arrows to the left and right when you hover the mouse to the left or right to switch to the next picture. Is it over? Is it working but I just don't realize it?

There is no "vote" because you have already voted: on tablets and Military (it shows in green). The pictures that pop out allow you to take a closer look at the proposal (in case there is lots of text / a bigger picture that you need to look at in more details).
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment