Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Virtual Artifacts Icon

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Dec 30, 2012, 11:13:51 PM
So when I first started playing, I tried scanning the Virtual Artifacts icon, and sadly, it wasn't read as a QR code. It would be kinda cool if as a QR code, it linked to something relevant to the game (website, forums, or something to fangirl over). Just a random thought.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 30, 2012, 11:45:27 PM
That's because its broken or something, but if you manage to fix it, it takes you to one of the games artists web page. smiley: wink
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
9 years ago
Feb 5, 2015, 7:50:11 AM
jddbeyondthesky wrote:
So when I first started playing, I tried scanning the Virtual Artifacts icon, and sadly, it wasn't read as a QR code. It would be kinda cool if as a QR code, it linked to something relevant to the game (website, forums, or something to fangirl over). Just a random thought.

Do you scanned the QR code they used for the icon of the Virtual Artifact?Is it actually the site of the game's artist or did they just random pick one from Google and get a Game artist's website?
0Send private message
9 years ago
Feb 5, 2015, 11:14:39 AM
andyadams wrote:
Do you scanned the QR code they used for the icon of the Virtual Artifact?Is it actually the site of the game's artist or did they just random pick one from Google and get a Game artist's website?

Welcome to the forum Andy!

That's one of the nicest bump I've seen on this forum smiley: biggrin Two years back in endless space and time!

If you look at the link in my post dated 31/12/2012 and follow the track from there, you'll be able to get your full answer. It is indeed Amplitude Studios' Art Director Corinne Billon.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment