Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Colorblind Help

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 8:50:39 AM
Hello,

I am colorblind. I can not recognize which planet system belong to whom.

It would be nice if u could write the name of race, which is in posession of that paricular solar system, in color bar.

The same goes for fleets.

Or, add colorblind help in options. So u could choose, whenever u want or not the added colorblind help.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 8:51:53 AM
Hello,

It would be nice if u could write the name of race, which is in posession of that paricular solar system, in color bar.

Or, add colorblind help in options. So u could choose, whenever u want or not the added colorblind help.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 9:13:35 AM
If you hove with the mouse over a system, you learn whom it belongs to.

[QUOTEusername='Marlboro_[SVK];11513']Hello,

Or, add colorblind help in options. So u could choose, whenever u want or not the added colorblind help.[/QUOTE]
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 9:23:24 AM
Sharidann wrote:
Hovering with the mouse over the system should tell you which faction it belongs to. smiley: smile

That's a good temporarily solution. But once he starts playing on huge maps with lots of A.I it'll get frustrating to keep hovering over systems.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 1:41:13 PM
We have spent a fair amount of time trying to deal with color blindness in the software we develop at work. It has a bigger effect than most think. About 7% of males have some form of color blindness, and there are a bunch of different types. Depending on the colors you are using the impact can be small or huge.

If you want to see what kind of effect there can be upload a picture to this Color Blindness Simulator and check out the results.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 1:46:31 PM
Hell,

To the dev's : add option to include each race's symbol next to their star systems.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 8:40:19 PM
Oh simple, yet elegant... smiley: smile

victorcahat wrote:
Hell,

To the dev's : add option to include each race's symbol next to their star systems.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 1:43:43 PM
victorcahat wrote:
Hell,

I have eyesight problems as well. For me the nebula in the background give me fits. i would suggest an option to turn off the background and make it black. Would make it simpler for ones like me. lol
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment