Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Permission to pass through another empires system

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 1:41:57 PM
One thing that annoys me in 4X games is when a scout goes into one of my systems and then continues to fly around the rest of my space.

If some guy went to my house, knocked on the door and then went racing through the backyard I'd be mighty annoyed.

Is there a way that could be implemented that when someone wants to enter through your space or you through their space you get a prompt asking for permissoin, declar war or cancel movment?

Also is it possible to order fleets to auto attack fleets in their system?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 2:12:56 PM
At the very least, it would be nice to have the option to make some attempt to intercept ships transiting through my systems if I have a fleet based there.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 2:50:56 PM
I completely agree with this. I was playing a game last night and had ships running all throughout my space, even with my own ships stationed there. It would be nice to have a sort-of customs checkpoint kind of thing going on where we had the option to either allow them to enter our space or not.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 3:02:01 PM
Not being able to intercept fleets at a system is a known bug and will be fixed for the next version.

As for the prompt idea. it could work, but they already shouldn't be able to enter your boarder/influence without first declaring war or signing an open boarders treaty
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 3:43:38 PM
Madness wrote:
One thing that annoys me in 4X games is when a scout goes into one of my systems and then continues to fly around the rest of my space.

If some guy went to my house, knocked on the door and then went racing through the backyard I'd be mighty annoyed.

Is there a way that could be implemented that when someone wants to enter through your space or you through their space you get a prompt asking for permissoin, declar war or cancel movment?

Also is it possible to order fleets to auto attack fleets in their system?

I agree with everything. They just fly thru my systems as they own them. But if I were to try something similar, I get blocked. Also +1 for that auto attack. Could come in handy.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment