Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Diplomacy screen shouldn't close after a successful deal?

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 3:20:37 PM
Does anybody else wish that the diplomacy screen would stay up after your opponent accepts a deal? I was playing last night and wanted to do some technology trades with my Sophon ally, but it got a little annoying (and time consuming) having to continue opening the diplomacy screen after every successful deal.

I think it would be nice to have it say that the deal was accepted (much like the way it tells you they don't) and blank out so we can either close it or try to go through with another deal. Any thoughts?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 3:33:30 PM
Yes, this was something that I found a little annoying. I would very much like it to stay open after a deal, and then close it manually.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 3:38:12 PM
RottenIndeed wrote:
i too was supprised when it suddenly shut down after a deal. felt wrong somehow :O
Yes.. It. Feels. WRONG. Just not right.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 8, 2012, 3:50:24 PM
jetkar wrote:
Added to summary suggestion thread /#/endless-space/forum/28-game-design/thread/13003-summary-of-suggestions-so-far-discussion

Many thanks!

The first time I had a successful deal I went through and did it again because I thought it broke. The lack of a right in-your-face "deal accepted" feedback mechanism was a little confusing at first. Though I've learned to deal with it, it does get a little annoying when you want to do a lot of back-to-back trades.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 8, 2012, 4:22:54 PM
I hate it when I just start the game. I don't know if they accepts a deal or not. Yes, it somewhat annoying.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment