Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Population Growth/Attitude Notifications

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 8, 2012, 5:33:33 PM
It is my belief that since we have notifications for systems that have completed industrial tasks, we should also have notifications for systems that have experienced population growth. It would thus be easier to know when new planets may be colonized, colony ships may be created or population units may be moved. At the moment, I have to view each system independently to determine whether or not population growth has occurred. This is terribly time-consuming and should be remedied.

In a related note, I believe that there should also be notifications for when a system's attitude changes (ex. ecstatic, happy, content, unhappy, strike). This way a user would know when he can expect FIDS output to increase or decrease without having to look at each system individually.

Thank you for your continued efforts at improving the game, devs!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 8, 2012, 6:03:33 PM
I think that this would be too spamy. Honestly the Empire overview is all I need for population/attitude information.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 8, 2012, 6:37:48 PM
I'd rather like to have some kind of smiley marker for each system on the galaxy screen than a whole notification.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 9, 2012, 11:39:12 AM
Yea, I have to agree, I don't like the idea of notifications for all this. Empire Management displays all of your systems and all of this information in there, notifications are always good but too many notifications can become annoying. Perhaps down the road this could be added in with the ability to toggle it on or off, dependent on player preference.

The smiley face idea could work, I guess it all just depends smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 9, 2012, 11:54:43 AM
Let us invoke Crave once more then. Why not implement an alert system that allows you to select what items you want to be alerted about? Just like in Crusader Kings.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 9, 2012, 11:57:15 AM
:PC:SgtL wrote:
Let us invoke Crave once more then. Why not implement an alert system that allows you to select what items you want to be alerted about? Just like in Crusader Kings.

This has been suggested and post here. If you want to discuss this further please do so here
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment