Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Ability to move fleets at multiply positions at once

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 8, 2012, 7:51:45 PM
I´m sorry if that is already suggested, or I was mistaken

Right now you can only move mulitply fleets at once when they are in the same system, however I found my fleets often scattered among differnt systems (or in the spacelanes between them) but want to move them to a single point, so I have to move them all separately. It would be very useful if I were able to select and move fleets at different positions at the same time.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 9, 2012, 12:22:08 AM
This is especially relevant due to simultaneous turns, since you may be assembling a fleet that is coming from multiple different systems to engage an enemy at a single point.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 9, 2012, 11:03:17 AM
PyroVortex wrote:
This is especially relevant due to simultaneous turns, since you may be assembling a fleet that is coming from multiple different systems to engage an enemy at a single point.

Not sure whether this would effect the simultaneous turns aspect because you can only attack with one fleet at a time regardless of when the different fleets show up at the system.

But being able to select multiple fleets and sending them all to a single system would still be very useful.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 9, 2012, 10:13:45 PM
My point being that you want to merge the fleets before engaging your opponent, but they don't have enough movement points to meet up in another system first, it would help to move them both at once.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment