Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Another system development tab....

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 9, 2012, 7:46:33 PM
We currently have two development tabs (System and Ship), I am proposing a third one simply labeled 'Planets' or 'Planet Upgrades' where it will drop all the non exploitation planetary developments in. That way if you missed a moon that needs to be surveyed it will be on the main screen on a tab instead of having to go to each planet in each system to find if you missed any moons, also you can put the Anomaly reduction and terraforms there also. If you dont add that, have some way to recognse on the System view screen that there are still a moon on a planet to investigate.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 9, 2012, 8:08:37 PM
Yeah, I agree with why you want it, but like you say it may be better to upgrade the system view rather than having a whole new tab for that.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 9:15:45 PM
After a few more games, i realize what I am looking for is a new system view, something like a table with 1-6 rows (or columns), one for each planet. Each will have a single button if it needs to be colonized, if its colonized then it will have the 4 exploitation buttons (with an indication of which one is active), and then the button to fix anything bad on the planet, then a button for the moon, then the transformation available buttons, and of course right and left arrows at the side of the screen to go to the next/previous system
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 9:22:25 PM
Just to let you know this has been suggested on summary thread linked here which is now being tracked for development by the Dev team
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment