Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] AI Battlecard predictability

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 11:31:31 AM
Hi,

I've noticed that the AI frequently happens to have the right card to play no matter what I do. I've been thinking, that maybe we as the player should have some clue about what the AI will play, so, a percentage bar of the likely cards would be a nice addition to show what card the AI will play. This bar of percentages and cards will fluctuate as the phases go on, making the the art of choosing the right card important.

For example: AI has 3 cards, Weapon Overclock 25%, Sabotage 50%, Engineering 25%.

Atleast then we get some clue what the AI is going to play.

Thanks,

Hope you like the idea.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 12:12:08 PM
If added, should be a research. Perhaps just reveal all the A.I cards.

Something that would be nice was if you had some kind of statistic database in-game, that gathered what cards the specific enemy factions used in your encounters against them. Would calculate that in the first wave 66% of the time nano bots was used for example.

Has to be a more subtle thing or work around, not straight forward tell you in all encounters what the A.I will use. Kills the challenge in it.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 12:27:58 PM
If you have any suggestion or ideas you need to submit them to the discussion thread link here. They may appear on the summary list linked here for the Dev team to consider.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 2:01:09 PM
jetkar wrote:
If you have any suggestion or ideas you need to submit them to the discussion thread link here. They may appear on the summary list linked here for the Dev team to consider.
I'm sorry perhaps I missed something big but when did you become a super moderator and get to tell people what to do? It was fine when you just went around telling persons about where this and that was put but now you want to monopolize on all discussion? Should, could, perhaps. Need?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 6:55:17 PM
PlasticMenace: Would this apply only against AI-players or somehow be against humans aswell? Just trying to have the idea fleshed out a bit.

smiley: smile

P.S.

Jetkar and Arrowlance: Lets just be nice and be friendly shall we. smiley: smile The expression goes something like "Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice."

@all - all moderation-issues is best addressed in a PM and best handled by a moderator. When in doubt, PM a moderator.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 10:26:51 PM
E-Peens aside, this would only be for the player vs. AI. Obviously it's weird to make a statistic vs. a human player and would kill the challenge in it as well. But I feel the AI has a habit of guessing my cards and while fun I feel sometimes the cards can be a little less intuitive. You don't really have any idea what your playing sometimes.

Alderbranch wrote:
PlasticMenace: Would this apply only against AI-players or somehow be against humans aswell? Just trying to have the idea fleshed out a bit.

smiley: smile

P.S.

Jetkar and Arrowlance: Lets just be nice and be friendly shall we. smiley: smile The expression goes something like "Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice."

@all - all moderation-issues is best addressed in a PM and best handled by a moderator. When in doubt, PM a moderator.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment