Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Notification for when fleet arrives at location

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 14, 2012, 3:52:00 PM
I keep forgetting about my fleets, particularly when I sent them on a long cross galaxy trip. I'd love a notification in the right-hand lower corner that notifies the user when a fleet arrives to the location I sent him too.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 14, 2012, 3:56:12 PM
I agree this would be useful. However we need the ability to choose which notifications we see and which we want disabled.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 14, 2012, 4:32:20 PM
Hmmm In my opinion it would only add too much stuff to the right-hand lower corner. I think that if you have trouble with your fleets, you should go into your fleet menu and you would find all the infos you need
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 14, 2012, 4:54:54 PM
eXorZist wrote:
Hmmm In my opinion it would only add too much stuff to the right-hand lower corner. I think that if you have trouble with your fleets, you should go into your fleet menu and you would find all the infos you need
That's why I think we should be able to toggle which notifications we want to see. See my thread on just that: /#/endless-space/forum/28-game-design/thread/11633-suggestion-toggleable-notifications
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 14, 2012, 7:49:29 PM
I can get behind a notification toggle concept. Personally, I can't be notified enough, but I can see how many people would want some turned off and they should have that option.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 14, 2012, 10:53:29 PM
In addition, notifications when:

[LIST=1]
  • An enemy fleet comes in range of your scanners
  • You successfully conquer a planet
  • An enemy fleet begins assaulting your planet
  • You are within X turns of winning on a victory condition (i.e., you are 5 turns out from amassing enough Dust to win the game)

• [/LIST]
    0Send private message
    12 years ago
    May 14, 2012, 11:32:16 PM
    I think other games already have solution of this problem smiley: smile

This is screenshot from CKII. If you see green arrows in this window it means that your army still moving. If there's no green arrow your army/fleet have arrived to destination point.
    0Send private message
    ?

Click here to login

Comment