Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Allow editing of research queue

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 20, 2012, 7:42:53 PM
Current Situation:

You have half a dozen things queued up in Research, and then the situation changes. Now you want to research something else first, because it's only a 1-turn item that you need, or maybe you need a new planet colonization option, or to counter a newly discovered enemy threat. Or maybe you just mis-clicked while stacking items.

Your only option is to empty the research queue and start over.

Suggestion:

Allow users to edit the Research queue, maybe by clicking to remove items from the queue, drag/drop reordering, or some sort of shift/ctl click to unselect an item from the tech tree.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 20, 2012, 8:39:20 PM
Definitely agreed, especially when I end up with a queue of 15 things and realize I forgot one >.>. Since shift-click adds to the end of the queue... maybe have ctrl-click add an item to the front of the queue, or if it's already in the queue, remove it? That wouldn't need a new "research queue" interface or anything.

Though, it might still be nice to be able to see the techs in the queue without running through the entire tech tree.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 21, 2012, 11:47:31 AM
This is also a big problem for me. I prefer playing as Sophano and its annoying for me to make it complete new it the situation changes.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment