Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Race-specification of everything (UI-design, weapon stats, ship stats)

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 21, 2012, 7:16:49 AM
i feel it would greatly enhance the unique feeling of playing for diffrent races if there would be a diffrently looking design screen for evry race. a second most welcome addition would be slightly diffrent weapon,support,defence module stats and names and descibtions for each race. that would also enable to diffrentiate the races further from each other. Race specific battlecards and cardstats would do good as well .
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 21, 2012, 7:21:49 AM
maybe to make it easier on devs have a standard tech tree but each race gets more of some techs or extra techs but loses the ability to access others
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 21, 2012, 7:24:28 AM
would surely be one posiblity , but i wouldnt even say its totaly nessesary to have to much diffrences in the tech tree. think more of it as the techs have a race specific name and a slight advantage disadvantage for each race
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 21, 2012, 12:22:00 PM
I think that it is nice to have the same interface for every race (changing colours is okay but chaging the position of something is not good).

I think that the Techtree needs a bit differecne but the bigest part schould be the same (with other names?). Because I think that spezies in the same

galaxy and wich have found out about the dust in the same time and have contact with each other have the nearly same technologies.

A suggestion from me is that you have parts in the tech-tree wich you are unable to unlock by youself. You will need to work together with an other

faction or to steel it from them.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment