Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Factioncreator: Some example pictures and hero portraits.

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 20, 2012, 1:14:32 PM
I wondered if it would be possible for the devs to give us about 10-20 faction pictures and some for heroes. That would allow us to add more depth in our custom races. For example the picture of a insectrace a more humanoid, etc..
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 21, 2012, 10:25:26 PM
I think that sounds like something that would be worth adding, it doesn't take a lot of effort and makes custom race creation a tad easier for those who won't bother making their own pictures and other stuff. Though it should be possible to include your own pictures of course.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 21, 2012, 10:28:59 PM
KNC wrote:
I think that sounds like something that would be worth adding, it doesn't take a lot of effort and makes custom race creation a tad easier for those who won't bother making their own pictures and other stuff. Though it should be possible to include your own pictures of course.

One thing that just occurred to me, though... what about those holographic portraits in the Diplomacy screen? Could there be a way to customize those too? I mean... it wouldn't make too much sense to have your faction portrait be a dragon, or a Lovecraftian abomination, when your holo-portrait is that of a Sophon.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 21, 2012, 10:42:09 PM
StormX wrote:
One thing that just occurred to me, though... what about those holographic portraits in the Diplomacy screen? Could there be a way to customize those too? I mean... it wouldn't make too much sense to have your faction portrait be a dragon, or a Lovecraftian abomination, when your holo-portrait is that of a Sophon.

Hm, yeah now that you mention it. I have no clue how the devs made that and if that can be replicated with mods but I sure hope it's possible.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment