Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Craver Trade Tech

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 19, 2012, 9:46:00 PM
Trade Technology for Cravers is completely useless. I would like to see it either removed completely(for Cravers) or changed into something useful to Cravers.

Suggestions For Replacements:

Extreme Options Exchange

Rename?

Remove: +1 Trade Route

Add: -25 Locust points

Borer's Guild Bourse

Rename?

Remove: +1 Trade Route, +20% Trade Route Distance

Add: -25 Locust points, -10% Locust Points on Planet

Duty Free Exports

Rename?

Remove: +40% Trade Route Distance

Add: -20% Locust Points on Planet

Quantum Info Exchange

Rename?

Remove: +1 Blockade Bypass, +35% Trade Route Bonus

Add: +10% FIDS to Depleted, -10% Locust Points on Planet

Alien Communications

Rename

Remove: +2 Trade Route,

Add: -50 Locust points

Also Change

Starsystem Improvement to -35% Locust Points on Planet, from -50%. This give a total of -75% with all improvements.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 20, 2012, 12:53:55 AM
Didn't really bother with the cravers yet but your point seems to be pretty valid. I agree.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 20, 2012, 5:58:22 AM
Good point didn't think about another way to fix usefulness of trade to Cravers is to allow systems inside an empire trade with each other but with a penalty to encorge making trade agreements with other empires fixes problem but still makes the Cravers suffer for not being able to make peace.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 20, 2012, 7:14:27 AM
I totally totally totally agree !

Those techs are a waste of research time.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 20, 2012, 7:22:11 AM
It would be nice to see some kind way to make those areas of research useful to the Cravers. I also like the idea of more areas of the research trees and specific techs that are race specific or race variable.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 23, 2012, 1:50:48 AM
stevenmc409 wrote:
Good point didn't think about another way to fix usefulness of trade to Cravers is to allow systems inside an empire trade with each other but with a penalty to encorge making trade agreements with other empires fixes problem but still makes the Cravers suffer for not being able to make peace.

Personally, I support this idea. Trade is often worthless on other civs too, and that's frustrating.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 23, 2012, 7:22:28 AM
I haven't looked at the cravers yet or attempted to trade. Why does trade techs suck for them? I know they can never be at peace with anyone so does that mean you can't trade with anyone?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 23, 2012, 8:25:34 AM
I really think that internal trade should be possible, if penalized. I also think there should be some kind of blockade-busting technology that lets planets trade with enemy civilizations. It was disappointing to me when I discovered that Quantum Info Exchange wouldn't let me smuggle like that. Smuggling is something the game could use.

Having one of the late-game techs turn the Cravers into smugglebugs would be amusing.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 23, 2012, 9:18:56 AM
WindnCloud wrote:
I haven't looked at the cravers yet or attempted to trade. Why does trade techs suck for them? I know they can never be at peace with anyone so does that mean you can't trade with anyone?

Yes, because youhave to be at peace with another faction in order for trade routes to be created.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 23, 2012, 12:33:50 PM
This is brilliant, big fan of anything that helps define the different races with unique play styles
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment