Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] System favourites bookmark. yay or nay ?

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 26, 2012, 8:06:38 AM
Dunno if someone already added this idea, maybe have a shift click mini bookmark on those important systems, and mainly for those cool new systems you discovered that you want to keep an eye on. I tend to send a lot of scouts out when I play and they find some nice systems that I tend to forget about with so much going on.

Maybe Shift click on your system of interest and you get a big obvious pulsating star or exclamation mark above it. "Hey don't forget to colonize me" ! heh

I know systems already have little things above em, I need a las vegas neon sign to notice em.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 26, 2012, 8:45:06 AM
Admiral_Tolwyn wrote:
Dunno if someone already added this idea, maybe have a shift click mini bookmark on those important systems, and mainly for those cool new systems you discovered that you want to keep an eye on. I tend to send a lot of scouts out when I play and they find some nice systems that I tend to forget about with so much going on.

Maybe Shift click on your system of interest and you get a big obvious pulsating star or exclamation mark above it. "Hey don't forget to colonize me" ! heh

I know systems already have little things above em, I need a las vegas neon sign to notice em.

I think making notes for myself would be great. A book mark is not needed Only an field in the empire screen where

your message stands. Perhaps with an field where you can insert a turn numer.

Like: Colonize me pleas. Turns 15.

And the turns decrease each round and then you get an notifcation with the note.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment