Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Extra trade route information?

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 26, 2012, 12:52:38 PM
I imagine there's still some bugs with trade routes, but one thing I noticed is it's not at all obvious why a system doesn't have trade routes, or why it has the ones that it does. It might be helpful if I could mouse over the trade route tab and get some extra information -- for example, which factions I can/can't trade with and whether the route is blocked for each one. So the list could look like this (with color tabs so you can tell which is which):

Trade routes: 1/2

Sophons: no system seen

Hissho: trade route blocked

Horatio: 1 trade destination available

Cravers: at war

Amoeba: no open borders

I'm not at all sure of the mechanics of trade routes, so I'm not even sure my example matches the game mechanics -- I feel like having this kind of mini-listing would also make it way clearer how trade routes actually work.

Other maybe-useful information that might be harder to include cleanly might be....

• How valuable possible trade routes would be, so I can prioritize getting rid of blockades or making trade deals with other factions, or decide whether a +trade routes improvement is worthwhile.
  • Where a blockade is -- might be tricky since there could be multiple paths and multiple blockades. Still potentially really useful!

0Send private message
12 years ago
May 26, 2012, 1:57:53 PM
+++++1 !!

Due to the insuffisance of information that you pointed out, I almost never build the trade improvements.

I would really like to see more info on trade.

I also invit you to see this post about soft/hard borders suggestion and trade.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment