Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Happiness Effects at a Glance (mouseover)

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 30, 2012, 7:50:06 PM
A really nice feature would be to be able to see the negative or positive effects of the happiness when rolling over the current status. It's currently possible to sort of figure out what they are, but to have them centralized would be nice.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 30, 2012, 7:54:40 PM
Um...what exactly do you mean here? I'm honestly a tiny bit confused please elaborate.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 30, 2012, 8:01:36 PM
Being able to see what the positive effects of having a system at ecstatic or seeing the negative effects of having a system at strike while rolling over that status. Right now if you leave your cursor over the empire wide happiness status, it just says, "This indicates how happy your citizens are..." without actually saying what the effects of that happiness level are. The same is true for the system status, except that it also lists factors contributing to happiness but not the effects arising from happiness.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 30, 2012, 8:40:16 PM
maletruck is right. i never know why i have -45 "from planets" what does ist mean?

did i expand to fast, is it from aberrations on planets etc.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 30, 2012, 9:16:04 PM
Some of the UI may need to be optimised, but i belive the -45 from planets is become people hate where they live.

I know that feel bro.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 30, 2012, 9:37:16 PM
Hum guess it could be interesting to get the detail to see how far you can go in disapproval before really getting in trouble smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment