Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Change mouse cursor graphics

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 7, 2012, 10:37:23 PM
Hello everyone,

I don't think this has been posted before so I wanted to put it as possible proposal for the game. Basically it bothers me slightly that when I play, throughout the game I see this:

The mouse cursor retains the white arrow shape when playing and it feels off, like I'm waiting for it to minimize. I was wondering if it would be possible to replace it with a customized cursor.

Maybe even have each race get it's individual mouse cursor like a literal arrow for the Hissho, different looking hands for the people or a small pointy amoeba for the...well amoebas. It's a very tiny detail but I think these details do subconsciously add atmosphere to the game.

I cannot draw to save my life so please excuse the crudeness, I just wanted to help visualize the concept.

Regards,

-JP
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 7, 2012, 10:40:35 PM
Firstly lol!

But yes, this would add some good 'spit shine' to the game.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 8, 2012, 7:56:29 AM
I think that this is one of those things that will get made eventually, but right now it very far down the list.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 8, 2012, 3:38:53 PM
Well, not for a beta.

Any large new feature will probably be put in after launch now and the little things like this are the sort of stuff the devs will be looking for before release so that they can have a good opening week for the critics.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment