Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Combat log

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 5, 2012, 9:08:56 AM
I'd like the option of showing what are the dice rolls, the effects, the targets, etc. during the combat.

So I could check if a weapon with more ctritical chance really crit more often.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 5, 2012, 9:49:37 AM
I assumed battle records as some kind of database for heroes and your fleets overall. With all kinds of stats. But seeing all of those things during a battle would draw you away from looking at the cinematic at all. So maybe make it optional, something to add to the advanced menu for you to toggle on once you want to stop looking at the pretty ships and start winning.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 5, 2012, 7:36:26 PM
I always had the battle log ON in BG1 and 2. I like to know what are really doing my weapons, and why they don't work sometimes.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 5, 2012, 8:41:00 PM
Gratuitous Space Battles showed something similar after each battle. Plus an info which ship was the most/least effective.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 9, 2012, 6:18:00 PM
This thread is the origin of all combat log inclusion discussions.

Other threads about this have been archived:

/#/endless-space/forum/29-archives/thread/13533-suggestion-automatically-save-battle-reports

/#/endless-space/forum/29-archives/thread/13562-battle-summary-log

Feel free to post here about this topic here and inform yourself about the variations the threads listed above have already discussed, but don't open new suggestion threads for anything alike. smiley: wink
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment