Yes
No
So-So
Yes, but needs improvement (comments)
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Oct 4, 2012, 2:35:58 AM
Sooo... say you have to build something so incredibly gigantic that you can't get all the materels from one star system (like a dysons' sphere). Where you would you get the supplies and be able to construct it in a timely fasion?

Well woulden't it be logical to have several systems working on it at once then ship the peices to the destination? Simply have giant builds done by the whole empire. So you will get that dysons' sphere or a death star in a mere 5-7 turns, but your WHOLE empire is held up in the meantime...
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 4, 2012, 3:26:57 AM
I'm not too certain whether this would improve the game as it is now.

As a new feature its okay, but I feel the current features still have so much room for improvement.

Improvements to this feature would be to have the pieces, of say the death star, as modules for ships (no combat benefit) like - eg. to make death star, you need 10 DS (death star) Weapon modules + 10 DS shield modules and 100 DS structure modules as part of ships all in the same system hanger.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 4, 2012, 3:59:45 PM
ryousei wrote:
I'm not too certain whether this would improve the game as it is now.

As a new feature its okay, but I feel the current features still have so much room for improvement.

So wait until the stuff they already have is good before adding new stuff.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment