I'd love this quest system
I'd like a similar idea, with few changes
I'd like a similar idea, with strong changes
Not at all
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Oct 22, 2012, 4:39:42 PM
You guys are right, a scripted sequence of events would be too predictable in multiplayer ^^

Random events would work fine, though I feel like they would weaken the sense of a great goal...what do you think?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 22, 2012, 3:58:26 PM
Igncom1 wrote:
I feel this would work well with a system of dynamic random events, turning average games on their head every once in a while.

True, I didn't think of random events, good point. This could very well see play in Multiplayer.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 22, 2012, 3:54:55 PM
I feel this would work well with a system of dynamic random events, turning average games on their head every once in a while.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 22, 2012, 3:52:35 PM
Hmm, a great idea, but I don't know if its wise to implement such a thing in multiplayer. But I see it in single player campaigns. Would be great to share more of the background story of each race and play some small missions to learn the basic streangths of each race and how you play them, maybe combine it with some tutorial aspects.

If this kind of system will be implemented and the community would be able to mod with quests, I could see great Campaigns beeing made. Approving this idea! Hope Amplitude thinks the same.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment