Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

My suggestions

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Dec 2, 2012, 5:22:33 PM
I apologize now for my English smiley: smile

Hello friends of ES,

first of all a fat kudos to the developers of Endless Space! The game is very nice and really fun.

But I would also like to give some more ideas from me to give it to them already determined here in the forum.

1: The galaxies are very nice but would be even nicer whom the galaxies would rotate easily!

2: You should be able to see who to go to a system (enemy or friends) ankilckt the planet what the Civilization (stage) population is, for the lights of the cities, etc Currently see the planet from quite uninhabited!

3: Space Station Construction may at borders in influential areas or on the system (planets) even awarded the bonuses for Influence bonus = diplomacy or trade hub / battle station navigate the repair of and increase power / more shields in their influential area. You could expand this idea I find very far and well, the what? Is a universe with so high Developed Civilization without space station smiley: smile

4: Trade routes visible by civilian ships, it would be so for one who has the first luxury goods and operates with other Civilization trade or exchange Sun would fly freighter, but the freighter should be vulnerable to enemies and pirates.

5: Supporter schiffe ins Leben rufen , schiffe die durch upgrades mehr schilde /dmg oder Reperatur machen auf die flotte. dazu müsste man auch dan wieder extra forschen können .

so das war es von mir ich hoffe euch gefallen die vorschläge ,.

byby

and sry for my english
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 2, 2012, 6:25:36 PM
Nebukadnezaa wrote:
I apologize now for my English smiley: smile

Hello friends of ES,

first of all a fat kudos to the developers of Endless Space! The game is very nice and really fun.

But I would also like to give some more ideas from me to give it to them already determined here in the forum.

1: The galaxies are very nice but would be even nicer whom the galaxies would rotate easily!

It could be a cool asphetic to have, but it might become harder to manage when your stuff keeps moving! smiley: wink

2: You should be able to see who to go to a system (enemy or friends) ankilckt the planet what the Civilization (stage) population is, for the lights of the cities, etc Currently see the planet from quite uninhabited!

I think you can zoom into an opponents systems and visually check on enemy worlds for population and other effects.

Of course we are always looking for suggestions for ways of obtaining and presenting enemy information, so perhaps in with a espionage system you could get pop-ups with enemy systems for actions and missions to perform!

3: Space Station Construction may at borders in influential areas or on the system (planets) even awarded the bonuses for Influence bonus = diplomacy or trade hub / battle station navigate the repair of and increase power / more shields in their influential area. You could expand this idea I find very far and well, the what? Is a universe with so high Developed Civilization without space station smiley: smile

Well there are civilian space stations often floating around highly populated worlds (Population 7 and up I believe) some civilizations shave quite large stations, while others are quite small.

As for more imperial stations for the reasons you suggested, this would be a good addition for the development of systems, and could add a good dynamic to the mid-late game, possibly allowing players to use construction equipped ships to build them around dead systems to claim them as well?

4: Trade routes visible by civilian ships, it would be so for one who has the first luxury goods and operates with other Civilization trade or exchange Sun would fly freighter, but the freighter should be vulnerable to enemies and pirates.

Well that's 2 suggestions there, firstly is the visual aid of trade between systems, this may be possible but does create conflict when your trading through enemy space.

And a way to pirate or attack another trade, could be a good way of profiting from trade when your at war, and could possibly feature into a more deep economic model with trade routes shifting to safer but less profitable routes.

5: Supporter ships bring into being, the shields through more upgrades / dmg or repair ships to make the fleet. it would have to also be able to work extra-dan again.

so it was of me I hope you like the suggestions.

While there are currently some effective support modules for ships, ones that directly affect a fleets shields and the like could make fore the effective use of mother ship type fleets, and I love that idea.

byby

and sry for my english

That's more then fine my good sir, have a great day! smiley: wink
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment