Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Architects

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Dec 3, 2012, 9:08:06 PM
I came up with the following custom Faction. I describe them as the "Sophon Architects." Any thoughts on this faction would be great... I think it could be a cool one to have in the game!

This is my custom race. Note that it is very similar to the Sophon default, but uses a bonus to Builders instead of having starting tech.

Affinity: Sophon

Scientists (3)

Fast Travelers (2)

Meticulous Analysis (1)

Builders (3)

Feeble Warriors (1)

Description is something like this: In the early days of the Sophani space exploration, there existed a sect which believed that knowledge was not enough. Utilizing that knowledge was every bit as important as creating it in the first place. Cast aside by the rest of the Sophan Society, these Sophans called themselves the Architects. As soon as they were able, they boarded ships and left for a distant part of the galaxy. While the Architects traveled, the Sophons made many advances in technology. Now, with a late start, can the Architects find their place in the cosmos? Or will their drive to use their techology to build new things hold them back?

Only time will tell...
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 4, 2012, 6:30:53 AM
Just as a heads up, there is a specific section of the forums for custom factions, you'd be better served there.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment