Will be updated when ever i find something I would like improve, added or removed.

First of, it's a great game. it has most of what I'm looking for in a game like this and the UI is excellent.

I've only been playing a few days and most of them with friends in multiplayer.

But as with everything it has its flaws and here I will list the things I'd like to change and improve.

• The possibility to choose what fleet to attack in a system.

Don like it when I have one turn to attack a enemy fleet before they take over my system and then i attack the smallest of the fleets that changes nothing. =/

• A list in the now empty top-right corner of the screen of my fleets, name, were they are and going, MP and Admiral.

I know I can look in Military but id like a quicker and easier way to see where everything is.

Update 1:

• When you have the tech "WARP DRIVE" you should get a dotted line between the systems you can travel with it.

As far as i know you can't travel any way you want?

Update 3:

• The ability to see the distance and nr of turns it takes for a fleet to arrive to a system without having to travel there.

Update 4:

More 'New Game' options:

• What planets that can and can not be part of your 'Home System'

Like i don't want Lava and Barren to be a part of any Home System.
  • What hero classes has to come up at start.

Options for the three starting Heroes on what classes they should have. Like the first should have 'Administrator' and 'Corporate', the second should have 'Corporate' and then a random and the third should have 'Commander' or 'Pilot' and 'Adventurer'.

I play a lot of Multiplayer so this make it more even at start since none can have better heroes then others or better Home System.