Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Some managment tweaks

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Apr 8, 2013, 2:46:58 AM
These are three minor tweaks, so i apologize to make a small compilation.

1. In an empire managment tab a shift between overal food and industry output, when you slide the tax bar (now you can only see the dust and research output, but it influence the happines of every star system - and if you have many of them it can be messy)

2. Selection and queue tab in star sytem - I would like to see a key modifikator (like ctrl) to hold and click on some improvement or ship resulting in puting it in a first place in queue (example: in later stages of the game, when i have a many ships queued up and i just finish a research on a new improvement, that gives all new ships a hp or xp bonus or another priority improvement) or alternatively make a improvement or ship icon able to drag from selection tab to queue tab like it works between icons in queue tab.

3. In an empire managment tab - you can select multiple systems and have an option to add improvemnt or a ship in their queue (upon researching some valuable improvement - again make a key modifier to hold to put it in a first postion in a queue or without the key modifier it will be put at the end of the queue). You can make a custom build queues, where you set the priority on every improvement (with all tech researched) and able to load it in a star system.

4. In selection tab make an option to line up the improvements by their industry cost rather then food-industry-finance...
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 8, 2013, 3:58:49 AM
Why didn't you put all 3 of your ideas into one thread lol

1. What do you mean?

2. You CAN drag the stuff right now lol smiley: stickouttongue but people have been asking for a directly to top option

3. not bad

4. selection tab? and what do you mean? You can see the industry costs by mousing over
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 8, 2013, 5:37:06 AM
stasik28 wrote:
Why didn't you put all 3 of your ideas into one thread lol

1. What do you mean?

2. You CAN drag the stuff right now lol smiley: stickouttongue but people have been asking for a directly to top option

3. not bad

4. selection tab? and what do you mean? You can see the industry costs by mousing over

1. I mean, when u push the tax bar from 50 percent to 20 percent you will see the change in dust income and change in research point allocated per turn, you will also see the change in food and industry output per system but not overall output per turn for all star systems you control

2. You cand drag only icons in build queue, but not from selection tab to build queue.

4. Yes, you can see the industry cost, but in some cases you prefer to queue improvements in industry cost order (from easy and quick industry cost wise to more difficult).
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment