Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Late endgame science scrapping

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
May 12, 2013, 8:40:57 PM
First i want to congratulate on great addition some patch ago, "Scrap all useless improvements" button on systems summary screen. It does remove all improvements that are related to planet types no longer using specific type of improvements. Such as food improvement that doesn't work on system that is full of Terran/Jungle/Ocean class, as well as ones related to terraformed gas giants.

1) However i would make an addition, the scrap button could also remove all tech improvements, after player has finished the entire techtree.

2) Then i'm not sure if this is still in the game, but about the systems AI builder and all AI players in general should not build wonders, if that is not in the winning conditions. It costs alot of dust per turn when ready, and of course time to build, that it could use for something else.

3) AI should also not build tech improvements after techtree is finished.

Alternatively, science improvements could have their dust and work costs nullified by the game, after tree is done.

Another idea is to have excess science convert into dust at some ratio, but it's propably not balanced when playing Sophons, and at that point there's too much dust anyway.
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 13, 2013, 9:46:34 AM
You know originally I thought this would be too much hassle for such a lategame thing, however now that ES has this nifty button I think it's a grand Idea smiley: smile - unless offcource scrapping 4+ buildings on 20+ systems in one go would cause the game to crash :/
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment