Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

More space objects

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Jul 7, 2013, 3:24:42 PM
As for me, I think that galaxy is empty. It will be nice, if developers add some black holes, supernovas, neutron stars, stars without planets, stars without connection with cosmic strings (wormholes), gas clouds etc. Black holes, neutron stars and supernovas would be great places for research (more science) and resort (more dust) stations, gas clouds could provide very important gases (more industry) if player build gas mining station there.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 8, 2013, 12:27:04 AM
Well here are some problems:

Black Holes, Super Novas, Neutron Stars: are not a place you would want to visit to begin with in the first place, with insane gravity and time dilatation an all. Then getting blown up to atoms and finally getting irradiated to atoms in a second. Maybe you could tie them in the future to an expedition research mechanic to unlock some random "endless techs" but lets fix the current game for now.

Stars without planets: Utterly pointless, this already happens in a way when the game generate a system with only 1 or 2 worlds and those worlds end up being late game junk planets, makes the system quite unappealing and it's always unpleasant.

Stars without cosmic strings: Now that is something I like, It would be fun is having sensors would be good for something like detecting those no string stars and making warp more usefull, those systems could also be use to hide some interesting stuff that could aid you or maybe you would set untold destruction on the galaxy.

Wormholes: We already have those they link constellations together

Gas Cloud: Lest deadly then your other previous locations but even the functionally you list would be not very useful considering the game mechanics.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 8, 2013, 7:16:34 AM
EadTaes wrote:
Wormholes: We already have those they link constellations together

I know. I mean stars without connection with wormholes and without connection with cosmic strings.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment