Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Final plea to please fix the last UI flaws

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 23, 2013, 11:15:47 AM
Final plea?

And while I kinda like the first, the second would get crowded once players are at war with 5 fleets in a system each.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 26, 2013, 6:18:49 PM
Igncom1 wrote:
Final plea?

It's because I have a history of not really liking the user interface of this game, even though it's one of its selling points. Far. Far. Too. Many. Small. Flaws.

Igncom1 wrote:
And while I kinda like the first, the second would get crowded once players are at war with 5 fleets in a system each.

Exactly 5 fleets in every system, or 5 fleets in ALMOST every system and you spend time flipping between screens to figure out which? *

It's once again an inconsistency because just a few pixels away from that fleet symbol is another symbol representing number of ships in the hangar and there you see exactly how many you have, so perhaps a compromise would be to add a badge with a number for orbiting fleets as well...

* (There's many instances in the game where you have to go back and forth between screens and memorize what a system is named and actively search for it on the map to see where what you were looking for actually is, like leader promotion screens, for example, which could easily instead of being centered on screen, be put on the left side and have the system in question zoomed in a bit on the right so you can get some context.)
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment