Hissho
Horatio
Amoeba
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 19, 2012, 2:18:07 PM
I will answer only about single player. I don't have enough experience in MP to answer. Moreover, I don't think right now, there is already a metagame and everybody is still searching in MP.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 19, 2012, 5:07:36 PM
amoeba and sowers are by far the best in MP. cravers, if they haven't won early on are pretty dead pretty quickly
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 19, 2012, 5:21:00 PM
In MP i recently play pilgrim or cravers. Both work excellent. Pilgrim due to strong colonization and cravers .. well massive fleet and ship bonuses and fids for fast colonization.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 19, 2012, 5:49:51 PM
Sowers are strong, but I think they may end up over-represented cause the AI is also very good at playing to their strengths. I honestly think the hissho are just as strong from my mp experience as them, but the AI is teribad at playing them.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 19, 2012, 7:01:49 PM
Sowers are hands down the most powerful faction in the game. While Cravers are powerful I feel its justified as they can't have peace or allies. Amobeas are fine now that they have to make contact to trade.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 19, 2012, 10:33:56 PM
I think people believe Cravers are too strong because of their bonuses. But the fact the bonus stop and become maluses coupled with no diplomaty justify the fact they are stronger than others while they have their bonus.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 19, 2012, 10:46:24 PM
A friend of mine colonizes everything as the sowers. By the time I get out there he has colonized half of space.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 20, 2012, 8:56:24 AM
The answer is not so obvious when you start considering all the possibilities of game setting (sp/mp, huge/small map, pirates on/off, etc...).

For my side, I think the best point of vue to answer the question is by considering a single player game, with default settings.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 20, 2012, 1:45:47 PM
I'm curious as to what level they're aiming to tune the races to, and whether it's going to be a big deal when custom races are released.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 20, 2012, 3:46:00 PM
Wow. Totally expected Cravers and Sowers. Didn't expect UE and Hissho to be so low--nor horatio.

It's good to know people rate Sophon #1 for the bottom 50%.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment