Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Composite Suggestion] Race ideas

Copied to clipboard!
13 years ago
Mar 30, 2012, 9:09:54 PM
I know that the game writers have probably thought out the races already, but perhaps an expansion could include others. Here are some ideas based on my imagination, sci-fi and other games:

• Gas-giant dwellers (perhaps they would look like jellyfish)
  • Entirely Robotic (immune to biological viruses and disease and bodysnatching aliens, but not computer viruses)
  • Cybernetic (i.e. partly robotic)
  • Parasites or bodysnatchers (e.g. the Goa-uld from Stargate, or John Carpenter’s “The Thing”)
  • Locust-like (race lives in space and only uses planets for mining and resource purposes – kind of like the aliens in “Independence Day”)
  • Sentient microorganism collectives -- perhaps these might have shapeshifer or bodysnatcher attributes
  • Macroscopic amoebas (like microorganism collectives, they would like a big gelatinous blob on the diplomatic viewscreen)
  • Shapeshifters (i.e. the Darloks)
  • Ocean based aliens (e.g. the Trilarians from MOO2)
  • Silicon-based crystalline aliens (i.e. the Silicoids, MOO2)
  • Energy based aliens
  • Creepy aliens with an H.P. Lovecraft look to them
  • The "Greys" (e.g. MOO2 Psilons, and countless other example for sci-fi...)

0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 30, 2012, 11:45:37 PM
I like Cybernetic. If there doesn't end up being a cybernetic race this would be the first I would consider modding into the game and may be even if there is smiley: cool

Silicon based life forms could be fun too.
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 31, 2012, 6:10:27 AM
I would love to see each of them in the game. It would give so much work to the graphic artists. Is there something like the "workshop" in Elemental War of Magic or GalCiv ?
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment