Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Boarding vessels

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Apr 30, 2012, 11:58:19 AM
Hi all,

Not sure if this has been covered but i'd like to discuss boarding actions and raids on starships.

One of my favourite things to do in Moo was to load up on assault shuttles and steal warships from my enemies. Thinking of the (potentially) amazing looking battles in endless space i'd love to see boarding actions represented.

I can imagine a number of troop pods detaching from a large transport vessel and swarming over the hull of an enemy capital ship. I'm not sure how combat within a star ship could be represented on the main screen but as it's a staple of all good Sci-fi shows it'd be odd to leave it out.

I'd like to see the ability to configure your troops to attack specifc warships in a fleet with a either pre-configured or selectable tactics (raid, steal tech or even kidnap in the case of heroes!).

Areas of refinement can come in the form of transporters which could allow more precise targetting of ship systems etc. I'd even like to be able to transport warheads into critical sites on ships too for maximum carnage.

What do you think the chances are?
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 30, 2012, 3:18:06 PM
Doh! can some kind soul possibly merge this into the original post?

How did I not see that thread? I'm losing it.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 30, 2012, 4:47:24 PM
Could have been worse, you could have been the one who Posted the other thread smiley: stickouttongue
Boygor wrote:
Doh! can some kind soul possibly merge this into the original post?

How did I not see that thread? I'm losing it.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 30, 2012, 6:18:02 PM
Sharidann wrote:
Could have been worse, you could have been the one who Posted the other thread smiley: stickouttongue

That would have been unfortunate smiley: smile
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment